Repair or New Cabinet Installation?
It’s not a secret that a total kitchen overhaul can take months to complete and be costly. The cabinet installation services and makeovers Mr. Handyman of the Western Main Line offers are designed to take less time and give you a fresh and updated kitchen without breaking the bank. We understand that deciding between getting your cabinets repaired or installing new ones may be difficult. If you’re looking to get the best bang for your buck, our new cabinet installation service is the route. Having new cabinets allows you to pick the style and layout you’ve always wanted and, regardless of the condition of your current cabinets, we can help them look brand new. Take a look below to see which of our services we recommend:
- Cabinet Repair – When you notice your cabinets are peeling or the hinges are breaking down, it may be time to consider calling our home improvement professionals. We can get them like new again without costly and time-consuming processes. Our team can adjust hinges, tighten latches, add bumpers, and secure loose knobs. We’ll even fill knicks, touch up on the finish, and ensure your cabinets get a fresh makeover. Our cabinet repair service is the most cost-effective method for a total cabinet makeover.
- Cabinet Refacing – Resurfacing is an excellent option if you’re looking to update the look of your kitchen without replacing and installing new ones. Pick the design you want, call our professional cabinet installers, and we’ll take care of the rest. Our team has the cabinet installation tools to ensure a smooth and quick resurface. When you resurface your cabinets, you’re creating less environmental waste and less mess, allowing your kitchen to return to normal faster.
- Cabinet Installation – Our professional cabinet installers have the experience and skills to ensure a quick and seamless transition into your dream cabinet design and layout. Mr. Handyman of the Western Main Line will remove your old cabinets and install your new ones, giving your kitchen a new look and feel. Once our job is complete, we’ll take your old cabinets and leave you with a beautiful new space. If you want to customize the layout of your new cabinets, don’t hesitate to talk to our cabinet installer team. We’ll work with you to find the best layout for your home and needs.
Why Choose Mr. Handyman of the Western Main Line
If you need reliable and professional cabinet installers for your home, you can call only one company. The expert team at Mr. Handyman of the Western Main Line has the experience to install your new custom cabinets quickly and efficiently without disrupting your lifestyle. We’ll walk you through the entire cabinet installation process and provide recommendations based on your needs and budget to ensure you get the cabinets you want. Homeowners throughout Malvern, West Chester, Downingtown, Chester Springs, and Phoenixville, PA, trust us with their cabinet installation because of the following:
- Technicians show up on time to all scheduled appointments
- A one-call convenient solution
- Hassle and stress-free experience
- Each technician is fully insured with general liability and worker’s compensation
- Ensure a clean workspace free of debris after each job
- The Neighborly Done Right Promise backs our workmanship
Schedule Your New Cabinet Installation Today
If your kitchen cabinets look like they’ve seen better days, call on the professionals at Mr. Handyman of the Western Main Line. Our team has years of experience providing high-quality cabinet installation services, and thanks to our experience, we can provide quick, reliable installations. We’re dedicated to helping the Malvern, PA, residents get the cabinets they want by offering unrivaled custom cabinet installation services. Don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more and schedule your new cabinet installation. We look forward to helping you.
Mr. Handyman of the Western Main Line proudly serves the following towns in Atglen, Avondale, Berwyn, Birchrunville, Brandamore, Bryn Mawr, Chadds Ford, Chatham, Chester Springs, Cheyney, Coatesville, Cochranville, Collegeville, Concordville, Devault, Devon, Downingtown, Eagleville, Edgemont, Elverson, Exton, Garnet Valley, Glen Mills, Glenmoore, Gradyville, Honey Brook, Immaculata, Kelton, Kemblesville, Kennett Square, Kimberton, Landenberg, Lewisville, Lincoln University, Lionville, Lyndell, Malvern, Mendenhall, Modena, Mont Clare, New London, Newtown Square, Nottingham, Oaks, Oxford, Parker Ford, Parkesburg, Phoenixville, Pocopson, Pomeroy, Pottstown, Royersford, Sadsburyville, Saint Peters, Southeastern, Spring City, Suplee, Thorndale, Thornton, Toughkenamon, Unionville, Uwchland, Valley Forge, Villanova, Wagontown, Wayne, West Chester, West Grove, Westtown.