We Specialize in These Types of Door Repairs
If your door has minor structural or cosmetic damage and can be repaired without affecting your family’s safety, we will always recommend door repair over a new door installation. We aim to save our customers time and money, and many times choosing door repair is more cost-effective than door installation. On average, our professional team has 10 years of experience in carpentry services and can offer fast, reliable door repairs that will improve the appearance, comfort, convenience, and safety of your home. If you have any of these issues with your interior door, entry door, pet door, sliding glass door, patio door, screen door, or shower door, call us today or request a service appointment online:
- Broken door locks
- Door frame damage
- Re-hanging a door
- A sliding door that has come off its tracks
- Installing an automatic door closer
- Door jamb damage
- Replacing door locks and doorknobs
- Installing smart locks
- Door hinge issues
- A door that won’t stay closed
- Sticky doors or doors that are hard to open
- Misaligned bottom wall plates
- Uneven doors
- Warped doors
Our Specialized Door Installation Services
If your door has sustained too much damage or has been repaired too many times to continue to be functional, we may suggest that it’s more cost-effective to choose door installation rather than door repairs. We also offer door installation of new doors inside your home and entry door installation if you want to improve the appearance or safety of your current entry door. Our professionals not only have years of experience in door repairs and installation, but they are also friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous and will make the experience pleasant and comfortable from beginning to end. If you’re considering door repair and installation, contact us about installing the following types of doors:
- Entry door installation
- Storm door installation
- Shower door installation
- Sliding door installation
- Patio door installation
- Pet door installation
- Screen door installation
Garage Door Repair and Installation
When something is wrong with your garage door it is inconvenient and also affects the comfort and safety of your home. Garage doors are intricate and complex and unless you have extensive experience in the mechanics of garage door repair and installation, it may be dangerous to attempt a DIY garage door installation or complete garage door repairs yourself. If you want to save time, money, stress, and injury, call our professionals for emergency garage door repair or garage door installation if you have any of the following issues with your garage doors:
- Garage door won’t open or close properly
- Garage door takes a long time to open or close
- Garage door sensor is off or malfunctioning
- Broken garage door springs
- Garage door roller issues
- Garage door opener is old, stopped working, or only works every once in a while
- Garage door is making strange noises
- Garage door is misaligned
- Broken transmitter
- Keypad isn’t synced
- Tracks or rollers need lubrication
We also specialize in speedy garage door opener installation. Get in touch with us if you have a problem with your existing garage door opener that can’t be repaired, or if you want to improve your home’s safety and security with a smart garage door opener.
Our Other Expert Door Services
In addition to door installation and repairs we also offer other expert door services for anyone who doesn’t have the time, patience, experience, or desire to handle minor cosmetic issues and handyman tasks themselves. Call our service line today to schedule an appointment for one of these additional door services:
- Professional Door Painting Services - If your entry door is looking dull or damaged, we can strip old paint, sand, prime, and paint it so it looks good as new again. We have the right tools and experience to quickly complete simple door painting jobs as well as staining, refinishing, or varnishing doors to your specifications.
- Automatic Door Closer Installation - An automatic door closer will make sure that doors are closed to prevent entry to certain rooms or potentially dangerous areas of the home. If you have young children and don’t want them to enter a basement, laundry room, kitchen, craft room, utility room, or master bathroom without supervision, we can install an automatic door closer on any door in your home.
Why Hire Us for Door Repair & Installation in PA?
Hiring an expert in door installation and repair ensures that the job will be done correctly the first time. You won’t end up wasting time and money on an inexperienced repairman or by attempting DIY door repairs or door installation. We aim to give each customer a worry-free experience by walking them through every step of our process and giving them a general price estimate before work begins. We are also upfront about the length of time it will take to complete door repair or installation and how many people the job requires. We make scheduling an appointment easy. Call our live answering service or request an appointment online.
Ready to Schedule Door Installation in Pennsylvania?
Are you ready to schedule door installation or repairs? Call our service line at Mr. Handyman of the Western Main Line. In addition to fast, professional, and stress-free door repairs and installation, we also specialize in commercial door repair and installation and door and window installation and repair. Don’t spend a moment longer with a door that doesn’t work properly or is damaged. Call us today or request service online for door repairs and door installation in Malvern, West Chester, Downingtown, Chester Springs, or Phoenixville, PA.
Mr. Handyman of the Western Main Line proudly serves the following towns in Atglen, Avondale, Berwyn, Birchrunville, Brandamore, Bryn Mawr, Chadds Ford, Chatham, Chester Springs, Cheyney, Coatesville, Cochranville, Collegeville, Concordville, Devault, Devon, Downingtown, Eagleville, Edgemont, Elverson, Exton, Garnet Valley, Glen Mills, Glenmoore, Gradyville, Honey Brook, Immaculata, Kelton, Kemblesville, Kennett Square, Kimberton, Landenberg, Lewisville, Lincoln University, Lionville, Lyndell, Malvern, Mendenhall, Modena, Mont Clare, New London, Newtown Square, Nottingham, Oaks, Oxford, Parker Ford, Parkesburg, Phoenixville ,Pocopson, Pomeroy, Pottstown, Royersford, Sadsburyville, Saint Peters, Southeastern, Spring City, Suplee, Thorndale, Thornton, Toughkenamon, Unionville, Uwchland, Valley Forge, Villanova, Wagontown, Wayne, West Chester, West Grove, Westtown.