Bathroom Renovations & Bathroom Remodels in Malvern, PA
Hire a Professional for Your Bathroom Renovation or Remodel
Don’t stress out trying to DIY your bathroom renovation or bathroom remodel. Hiring a professional will guarantee the job is done correctly the first time so you can relax and enjoy a more comfortable, functional, and attractive bathroom. At Mr. Handyman of the Western Main Line, we have completed thousands of successful bathroom renovations and bathroom remodels throughout Malvern, PA. Our full bathroom remodels can increase the resale value of your home or make your bathroom more accessible or attractive for you and your family. If you’ve been Googling how to DIY a full bathroom renovation, do yourself a favor and call our live answering service today. We can send a friendly, knowledgeable professional with years of experience straight to your home to help you through your full bathroom remodel or renovation project. Call us today or request a service appointment online.
Considering a DIY Full Bathroom Renovation?
A DIY full bathroom renovation may actually end up costing you as much money (if not more) than it would to hire a professional. The average cost of a full bathroom renovation completed by one of our professionals takes into account the labor, materials, supplies, tools, and equipment needed from start to finish. If you aren’t an expert in bathroom renovation you will end up needing to buy everything yourself at full cost. Plus, you’ll have to spend hours watching instructional videos, reading how-to books, and actually completing the bathroom renovation. If it isn’t done correctly or if you hit a snag, your full bathroom renovation costs will increase as you try to find a way to fix your mistakes. Do yourself a favor and save yourself some money on the cost to renovate a full bathroom by hiring our team. We’ll get it done right the first time, you won’t need to spend money on expensive tools and equipment, and we pass along our savings on wholesale bathroom renovation material costs to you.
Our Quality, Affordable Full Bathroom Renovation Services
If you want a full bathroom renovation but don’t have the time, experience, materials, or equipment to do it yourself, we can help. We offer quality, affordable bathroom renovation and bathroom remodel services for all sizes and styles of bathrooms. Our professional bathroom remodeling services include:
- Installing new bathtubs or showers
- Installing new shower doors
- Installing tile flooring
- Installing new toilets
- Installing new faucets or shower fixtures
- Installing bathroom cabinetry, vanities, and bathroom mirrors
- Drywall and cement board installation
If you don’t see your bathroom remodel or bathroom renovation project listed, give us a call. We may be able to handle it for you. However, some services are subject to state and local licensing and may not be available at all locations.
Why Choose a Professional for Small Bathroom Renovations?
You might think you have the time, experience, and skill to complete your own small bathroom renovations. Many people quickly get in over their head, however, and end up spending more money on DIY bathroom renovations than they would if they had used a professional from the beginning. When you add up the time spent teaching yourself how to complete the project, the money spent on materials and tools, and your labor costs for a full bathroom renovation, it can add up. If you make a mistake and have to rip out what you’ve done and start over, you’re looking at even higher costs. Our team of experts can handle big and small bathroom renovation projects, including:
- Installing bathroom hardware
- Rehanging cabinet doors
- Fixing shower doors and windows
- Rehanging towel bars and hooks
- Installing a bathroom mirror, medicine cabinet, or vanity mirror
- Replacing bathroom light fixtures
- Repairing or installing shower tiles
- Fixing drawers and shelves
- Repairing drywall
- Installing new toilet seats or shower heads
FAQ About Bathroom Remodels & Bathroom Renovations
We want to make sure that our bathroom remodel and bathroom renovations are as stress-free and cost-effective for our customers as possible. We fully explain all the steps needed to complete a bathroom remodel and are transparent about the cost to renovate a full bathroom before we get started. We provide an accurate timeline for how long a full bathroom renovation will take and will let you know what to expect at every stage. If you have a question about our bathroom remodel services that isn’t answered here, please call us and we’ll answer it for you:
- How long does a full bathroom renovation take? We can’t tell you without seeing your bathroom and discussing the specific needs and desires you have for your bathroom renovation. Once we get a sense of the scope of your project and how extensive the renovations will be, we can give you a general time frame for how long the renovations will take.
- How much does a full bathroom renovation cost? The cost varies depending on the services you choose, the price of materials, how long it takes, how many people are working on the project, and the extent of the work that needs to be done. In general, a full bathroom renovation may cost between $6,000 and $16,000. We can give you a more accurate estimate once we begin the consultation process for your bathroom renovation.
- Can I lower the cost to renovate a full bathroom? It may be possible to lower the cost to renovate a full bathroom by choosing less expensive fixtures, hardware, flooring, tiles, and cabinetry. We always strive to get our customers the best deals on the parts and materials we use in our bathroom renovations. In some cases, you can provide the materials or plumbing appliances yourself if you are trying to save money.
- Do the benefits outweigh the cost of a full bathroom remodel? We think they do! A full bathroom remodel will make your bathroom more comfortable, functional, attractive, and accessible. If you plan on renting out your home or selling in the future, a full bathroom remodel can increase your home’s resale value. Bathroom renovation projects can also make your bathroom easier to use, especially if your family is growing or if you’re aging.
Let’s Get Started on Your Full Bathroom Renovation in PA!
If you’re ready to get started on a full bathroom renovation, call us at Mr. Handyman of the Western Main Line. We can assist with major and minor bathroom remodeling projects as well as general bathroom repairs and maintenance. Stop wasting time trying to DIY a full bathroom renovation. Let our experienced service team give you a worry-free bathroom remodel. Call us today or request service online for a full-service bathroom remodel in Malvern, West Chester, Downingtown, Chester Springs, or Phoenixville, PA.
Mr. Handyman of the Western Main Line proudly serves the following towns in Atglen, Avondale, Berwyn, Birchrunville, Brandamore, Bryn Mawr, Chadds Ford, Chatham, Chester Springs, Cheyney, Coatesville, Cochranville, Collegeville, Concordville, Devault, Devon, Downingtown, Eagleville, Edgemont, Elverson, Exton, Garnet Valley, Glen Mills, Glenmoore, Gradyville, Honey Brook, Immaculata, Kelton, Kemblesville, Kennett Square, Kimberton, Landenberg, Lewisville, Lincoln University, Lionville, Lyndell, Malvern, Mendenhall, Modena, Mont Clare, New London, Newtown Square, Nottingham, Oaks, Oxford, Parker Ford, Parkesburg, Phoenixville ,Pocopson, Pomeroy, Pottstown, Royersford, Sadsburyville, Saint Peters, Southeastern, Spring City, Suplee, Thorndale, Thornton, Toughkenamon, Unionville, Uwchland, Valley Forge, Villanova, Wagontown, Wayne, West Chester, West Grove, Westtown.