Frisco Fence Installation Service
Perhaps you have just finished building your home and are looking for ways to effectively mark your territory with a high-quality fencing system. Or your existing fence is old, run-down and leaning so much, it’s posing a safety risk. In that case, our popular Frisco fence installation service may come in handy!
Mr. Handyman of Frisco offers a wide range of fence installations. Frisco, TX homeowners with a privacy fence will not only keep their family and pets safe, but also boost their home’s value with a picturesque curb appeal.
When your current system becomes damaged, weathered or needs replacing completely, call your professional, licensed and insured Frisco handyman to the rescue. Our highly-talented local pros will arrive on-time, bring all the required tools and equipment and treat you and your home respectfully while we expertly complete your once-in-a-lifetime Frisco fence installation service. Give our friendly office team a call today at (972) 439-1191 to learn more!
Our Frisco Fence Installation Service
Our expert Frisco fence installers are capable of handling a wide variety of fence types. Whether you want to replace your chain link fence with wrought iron or start a brand-new fence project, our Frisco handyman can help.
The popular types of fences Mr. Handyman works with include:
- Wood: Wood fencing is attractive, eco-friendly and durable. With proper care and maintenance, it can last you for decades.
- Vinyl: If you prefer less maintenance, vinyl fencing may be the better option for you. Available in several colors and styles, vinyl also won’t splinter like its wood counterpart. But keep in mind that it is sensitive to sunlight, so its colors may fade over time.
- PVC: PVC fencing is very durable. It’s also a great choice for homeowners who want a system that requires minimal maintenance.
- Wrought Iron: While wood and vinyl are strong, wrought iron is by far the most durable variety. It also creates a very elegant and upscale look for your property.
- Aluminum: An aluminum fence is very versatile, and can be adjusted to fit your landscaping requirements. It also comes in a wide range of colors and styles.
Fence Gate Installation
Perhaps your current fence installation is in great condition, but your gate is damaged, or you are looking to install a different kind for increased security. Whatever the case, our Frisco fence installation experts are here to help. We’re capable of installing many different kinds of gates:
- Single-door gate: This is the most standard type of gate. Built in the same style as your current fence. Single door gates typically admit people and are characterized by a diagonal brace.
- Swing gates: Swing gates are available in single or double-door construction. They are particularly effective at preventing vehicles from coming into your property.
- Cantilever gates: If you don’t have a lot of space in your community to accommodate a gate that swings open, consider a sliding gate. Cantilever gates slide open using rollers and appear to be “free floating.”
- Rolling gates: Rolling gates slide open using a track and wheel system embedded on the base.
- Double gates: Double gates are best for enabling vehicles or large equipment—such as landscaping equipment—to enter your property. If you need a double gate, consider also getting a smaller, single-door gate for people to enter more easily onto your property.
Why Choose Mr. Handyman of Frisco’ Fence Installation Service?
Our professional Frisco handyman contractors are industry leaders for a reason. Each of our service technicians possesses an average of ten years experience in the trades. All of our team members are licensed, bonded, and fully insured.
Also, our Frisco handyman team is proud to be locally owned and operated. We’ve proudly been serving our local community in Frisco and surrounding areas of Aubrey, Prosper, Little Elm, and The Colony for many years. Since the beginning, Mr. Handyman has worked hard to establish ourselves as both industry and community leaders.
We promise to treat you and your home with respect. We will maintain open lines of communication from the beginning of the project up to the satisfying moment of completing your fence installation. Frisco, TX homeowners can rest assured that we’ll leave their property tidy and clean!
Additionally, we pride ourselves on our Done Right Guarantee®. We’re so confident that you’ll be happy with the work we’ve completed on your property that should you notice a problem with the workmanship performed, let us know, and we will return to fix the problem.
When you hire the experts at Mr. Handyman of Frisco, you’ll get peace of mind knowing that your Frisco fence installation project is in good hands. We’ll work carefully and efficiently to complete the job quickly and correctly.
Frequently Asked Questions About Fence Installation | Frisco, TX
Curious to know more about fence installation? Frisco, TX property owners are invited to continue reading to learn some of our frequently asked questions.
When Is It Time For A New Fence Installation in Frisco, TX? Will Repairs Do the Job?
When you notice signs of damage, it can be difficult to know if it’s best to repair these areas or get a brand-new fence installation. Frisco, TX residents who have trouble making the right decisions can count on Mr Handyman for assistance. Often, a minor fence repair and maintenance service will solve the problem, but our local experts will go the extra mile to complete a more detailed diagnosis.
How Long Does Frisco Fence Installation Take?
While it depends on how large your property is and what your requirements are, typically most installations take one to three days. If you’d like to know more details about what your fencing job timeline might look like, we invite you to give our friendly team a call at (972) 439-1191.
What is the Cheapest Fence Installation?
Frisco, TX homeowners who are on a budget, the cost of different materials varies. From pine wood and chain link on the lower-end to wrought iron on the higher-end. Since material costs vary by region, Mr. Handyman suggests reaching out to your local hardware store to inquire about material pricing.
Is Frisco Fence Installation Expensive?
Cost for Frisco fence installation will vary depending on the scale of the job and cost of your materials. To ask about our rates, please give us a call at (972) 439-1191. We typically charge per project. Our courteous team will be happy to answer any of your questions and provide more details on the cost of your specific project.
What Do I Need to Know About Fence Installation in Frisco, TX?
Hiring the team at Mr. Handyman for fence installation in Frisco, TX is one step forward toward project completion. To give you peace of mind, read on to learn a few key things to remember before committing to an installation:
- Know what you want. What is your reason for the installation? Do you want to protect pets or little ones from running out onto the road? What style suits your home and your budget? What kind of gate do you need? These are all questions that will guide the overall project.
- Do your research. Does your community have any specific limitations on what kind of colors and materials you can use? What about the height? Do you need a permit? There are many logistical things to consider before considering an installation—many of which can be answered with the help of our friendly customer service staff.
- Be a good neighbor. Before beginning your project, it’s polite to let your neighbors know that they can expect a little extra activity in the community. If it’s going to be a shared fence, you’ll need to get their consent in sharing the costs.
- Consider your landscaping. Adding a row of flowers, decorative grasses or shrubs in front of your system could add a beautiful and welcoming look. Or consider attaching planer hooks to your wooden structure and insert flower pots for a “living wall” aesthetic.
- Hire the pros. Putting up a fence by yourself can be time-consuming work that is more difficult than it seems. By trusting the pros at Mr. Handyman, you can rest assured that your fence will be securely and correctly installed the first time.
What Are Some Common Fence Maintenance Practices?
It might seem like once built, it’s going to stay there forever, but the reality is that they require maintenance. Proper routine maintenance will ensure that your fence lasts for a long time, continues to look aesthetically appealing, and that you can troubleshoot any issues before they escalate.
Our courteous and professional Frisco fence installation team can assist with your maintenance needs by:
- Removing debris, weeds and rocks from around the perimeter.
- Correcting wood structures with boards that touch the ground. Wood fencing that has contact with the ground could absorb moisture and rot. They shouldn’t be installed like that in the first place.
- Using insecticide to prevent ants and termite damage.
- Providing power washing services to deep clean your vinyl and PVC fencing once a year.
- Remove peeling or flaking paint and refinish the surface with a new coat.
- Sand down and re-stain wood fencing that is looking weathered.
- Fix broken boards, loose hinges and damaged posts before they injure your family or pets.
Mark Your Territory And Protect Your Loved Ones! Get A Frisco Fence Installation!
Are you ready to book a Frisco fence installation job with the team at Mr. Handyman of Frisco? From putting up a brand new, white-picket vinyl fence to refinishing a stained wood fence, our expert contractors possess all the necessary skills, knowledge and equipment to help you create an attractive and functional fence. With our help, you can boost your home’s curb appeal and keep your family and pets safe.
We invite you to give us a call today at (972) 439-1191 or go online to request a service. Our knowledgeable administrative team will be ready to answer any questions you may have to get your next handyman project going. We look forward to hearing from you!