A pressure washer is a high-powered cleaning tool that uses a concentrated stream of water from different nozzles to remove dirt, grime, mold, and other debris from various surfaces. Pressure washers can be used for a wide range of applications, but mostly, they are used in property maintenance to get rid of stubborn stains, built-up dirt, grime, mold, and peeling paint from the hard surfaces around your home. When you rely on our team for your Memphis pressure washing service, you can ensure our surface cleaners, various attachments, nozzles, and eco-friendly cleaners will restore any type of surface, even the most challenging cleaning tasks.
Your home is your largest investment, and taking care of it on a regular basis is paramount to avoiding costly repairs and bigger issues. Keeping it clean and refreshed with a pressure washing in Memphis ensures you maintain your curb appeal from a pristine-looking exterior. Whether you need to get your deck ready for patio season or are repainting your home, we can expertly take care of the accumulation of black streaks, dirt, and debris, producing long-lasting results that leave your home in great shape. More importantly, we ensure the process is done safely to keep you and your family out of harm’s way. With 750 to 3,000 pounds-force per square inch (psi), a fair bit of skill and proper training should be completed prior to use. Your trusted Memphis handyman is trained for the job, cleaning thousands of homes over the years, and can help you tackle the following outdoor surfaces on your home or commercial properties:
- Roof cleaning & shingles
- Gum from a private sidewalk
- Driveway cleaning
- Building entry
- Parking facilities
- Garage floors
- Fences & railings
- Decks & concrete surfaces
- Outdoor play equipment
- Window cleaning
- Vinyl siding
- Outdoor furniture
- Stone pavers
- And more!
Considering professional pressure washing in Memphis, TN? It’s one of the best professional services homeowners and business owners can choose to improve the look of their properties. With plenty of benefits, seeking out exterior cleaning solutions instantly increases your home’s curb appeal and helps your outside areas look and feel more enjoyable to spend time in. Those in need of multiple exterior services can also call us for fence repair and installation, gutter cleaning, and siding repair. Memphis business owners should ask about our commercial power washing services.
Why Mr. Handyman Is The Top Choice For Memphis Pressure Washing
When you compare our handy service to the alternative, you’ll quickly understand why we’re the best choice for the job. When comparing our service to others out there, you’ll realize that, too. What exactly is the big difference? Aside from taking the responsibility out of your hands and giving you more free time, we ensure the process is done correctly and performed in adherence with all the correct safety standards.
When you choose Mr. Handyman for all of your Memphis pressure washing needs, you’re choosing a professional team dedicated to excellent service. You’re choosing a team that will arrive on time and in uniform with all the right tools for the job. You’re choosing a trusted company with an excellent reputation in the community and one that offers a Done Right Promise® for all the work carried out. Some of the top reasons customers choose us time after time:
- Competitive pricing with upfront, transparent, affordable rates
- One simple call provides easy scheduling of all your services
- We offer a warranty that gives you a guarantee on all your workmanship and parts
- Wide variety of home repair, maintenance, or improvement services, from ceiling fan installations to gutter repairs and small bathroom remodels
- Vast range of commercial services for small business to large corporations
- Our technicians have an average of 10 years of experience in the industry and are fully insured for your safety and peace of mind
Whether you’re looking for reliable repairs, installation, replacement, or pressure washing services, contact our skilled professionals today. We can tackle all your to-do lists efficiently while you can focus on the more important things in life. With experienced professionals, you’ll never have to second guess yourself or the quality of workmanship. Your home and commercial property maintenance and repair services are in capable hands. Call our excellent customer service team today to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions About Memphis Pressure Washing
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section below for your Memphis pressure washing services. Discover answers to common queries about our expert solutions to removing stubborn dirt, graffiti, or algae growth on your exterior surfaces. Tackling areas such as driveways, patios, concrete slabs, and more. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out to our professional team!
What is Pressure Washing in Memphis, TN?
You’ve just read all about our Memphis pressure washing services, but before you commit, you might want to know exactly what it is. High-pressure washing uses a machine hooked up to your water supply that generates high pressure to remove tough stains, mold, dirt, peeling paints, and other built-up debris from your home, deck, driveways, and businesses. Memphis homeowners may employ our professional cleaning services to restore their decks and pavers for the sunny season, but they may also seek our services before repainting their homes or commercial cleaning.
Ranging from 750 to 3,000 pound-force per square inch (psi), power washers quickly and effectively blast off whatever they’re aimed at. In comparison to soft washing, this service is mighty powerful and exerts extreme pressure. This is why the utmost care must be taken when operating a power washer. If used incorrectly, the blast could injure someone, dent your car, break your shingles, or damage other delicate surfaces.
What Are the Different PSI's On Your Memphis Pressure Washing Machines?
With several types of machines available, they each have a varying corresponding PSI (pounds per square inch) rating that helps our professionals determine the best use for each. The most common ones are:
- Light-duty: These are typically electric-powered and have a lower PSI range, usually between 1,300 and 1,900 PSI. They are suitable for soft washing or light cleaning tasks around the house, such as cleaning small patios, outdoor furniture, or vehicles.
- Medium-duty: With a higher PSI range, usually between 2,000 to 2,800 PSI, medium-duty pressure washers are versatile as well as suitable for a wide range of residential cleaning tasks. They can handle cleaning larger patios, decks, fences, and driveways effectively.
- Heavy-duty: Heavy-duty pressure washers are designed for more demanding cleaning jobs. They typically have a PSI range of 2,900 to 3,500 or higher. These gas-powered machines are suitable for cleaning large surfaces, removing tough stains or graffiti, and preparing surfaces for painting or staining.
What's the Difference Between A Memphis Pressure Washing & Power Washing?
There is only one difference between power washing and Memphis pressure washing. Our industrial pressure washers can spray heated water, whereas some power washers cannot. This means that when you schedule a Memphis pressure washing service with our team, you can trust that your toughest stains will be removed from all exterior surfaces, including concrete cleaning, with this effective cleansing solution.
What Are the Benefits of Pressure Washing in Memphis, TN?
Take a minute to think about the alternative to pressure washing: Washing by hand with a scrub brush, garden hose, and a bucket of soapy water. Pressure washing will save a property owner tons of time having to clean the exterior of their home, but it also comes with a host of other benefits, including:
- Raising your property’s value: Any steps you take to improve the look of your home will improve its value when done correctly. Trying this exterior cleaning service yourself could leave excessive damage that decreases its value, and that’s why choosing a professional pressure washing expert for the job is so important.
- Preventing damage: Mold, mildew, dirt, and debris can all lead to damage to your home, especially your wooden deck. Removing them doesn’t just mean the exterior of your home will look good now, it also means it will continue to look good over time. Neglecting mold means that you might be in need of additional repair services to restore your home.
- Get ready for home makeovers: Painting over mold and moss is never a good idea. If you do, it will peel, and you’ll be left in need of power washing services to remove it. Why not just choose power washing, to begin with? Our efficient house-washing process will buff away old layers of paint, dirt, and debris to get the base ready for primer or a new stain.
- Increase curb appeal: A deck covered in mold and dirt isn’t exactly a nice place to enjoy a sunny afternoon, nor is a mud-covered fence one that welcomes guests. Memphis homeowners know the value in investing in their properties and choosing professional residential pressure washing is an easy way to get their homes into pristine condition. The best part? Mr. Handyman takes the hassle of this house washing service out of their hands.
How Often Should I Schedule Memphis Pressure Washing?
It depends on the square foot of your property and the weather throughout the year. Memphis has excellent weather year-round but is still susceptible to rain and wind. Regular expert pressure washing can remove dirt and moss from your home and driveway, but they can also be used before painting or refinishing your deck or house. Generally, you should get regular cleaning once or twice a year, depending on the amount of trees and birds dropping in your neighborhood.
Are There Items That Should I Avoid Pressure Washing in Memphis, TN?
Although there are many benefits of pressure washing, there are several surfaces you should avoid as it's incredibly powerful. That’s also one of the reasons it’s a service best left to our professional team. You should never wash the grass in your yard or your gardens. Also, it’s very important that you never spray animals or humans. If you spray it on a living thing, it will seriously harm them. Plus, you should also avoid delicate and fragile surfaces such as light fixtures and electrical outlets. A Good Rule of Thumb: The utmost care should be taken when hot water pressure washing roof shingles and other delicate areas around the exterior of your home. We offer a satisfaction guarantee on all our services, ensuring we do the job right the first time, which means that our Memphis pressure washing service will not use harsh chemicals and will be completed by a highly experienced and trained service provider. Reach out today to learn more.
Looking To Increase Curb Appeal? Mr. Handyman Is The Right Team For A Memphis Pressure Washing!
Power washing is an easy way to rejuvenate the look of your home, but it’s not always as easy as it seems. With such a powerful jet, it’s very possible to damage your property and cause injury to the ones you love. For help with Memphis pressure washing, rely on our certified team. We have considerable experience in the service and have received all the training necessary to properly take care of your home.
Don’t bother with complicated rentals or muddle your way through hours of cleaning by hand, call our valued team today to learn more about how we can help. If you live in Memphis or the surrounding areas, including Farmers Branch
, or Sachse
, you can count on Mr. Handyman to thoroughly and properly take care of all of your power washing needs. Contact us today to learn more or to book your own service call.